Want to know the difference between Thickquick and Get Thick Quick Powder? Here is our unbiased take on the difference
Thickquick is a whey protein based powder that has a few added vitamins that is suppose to help you gain curves. containing 310 calories per serving. The concept is great as it has a bunch of cool tasty flavors however you can get 310 calories by drinking 2 glasses of whole vitamin D milk. It also doesn't have any other ingredients that are said to help obtain curves.
- Tastes Great
- Has added vitamins
- Leaves you gassy
- Manufactured & packaged in a facility which also processes eggs, nuts, milk, soy, & fish
- Not good if you have an allergy to those ingredients
- Just an average weight gain powder with a catchy name that sounds familiar ...hint hint (Get Thick Quick Powder) <3
Get Thick Quick Weight Gain Powder with enhancement herbs is a protein whey based powder that also contains herbs in it that are said to help women get curves. These herbs are also said to be beneficial to help regulate hormones.
- Unflavored so you can add whatever artificial flavor you like
- Is a weight gain powder with ADDED herbs so its nothing like the rest on the market.
- Has added Enhancement herbs that are said to help with obtaining curves
- Is not manufactured in a facility that processes other items
- good for people with allergies
- contains herbs that help regulate your hormones
- You get less product than you would with Thickquick
All in all, BOTH products will help you achieve curves.